16 Best Ways to Get Rid of Fat Inner Thighs (Easy Workout)
Lot of us focus with spot-reducing fat, but that doesn’t work well. Let’s take few minutes to talk about, the reasons, spot-reducing fat not achieve well before we talk about, losing thigh fat or ways to get rid of inner thighs. Fat cells are stored in all over our body, fat cells happen to be often a genetic tendency, so, it’s straightforward, you must work out to lose fat all over the body but not thinking about spot-reducing fat. You have to lose weight and tone up the desired area, thigh or fat of inner thighs.
Thigh is one of our body parts that, mostly women, like to keep in good shape. Those who wear shorts or short skirts, they feel embarrassed because it’s visible. That’s why here in MedicPole, we are going to bring our best for you, all the related affairs of inner thigh fat. The natural ways to get rid of inner thighs fat, also to take measure to prevent.
16 Helpful ways to get rid of fat inner thighs will help you to lose thigh fat, and here you will get to know, how to lose thigh fat. Stay cool and read till you find your best solution for inner thigh fat trauma.
Try These Inner Thigh Toning Exercises to tone up thigh fat, though you have to get used to with a balanced dietary to get the optimal result.
- Ballet Inspired Inner-Thigh Exercise
This is the best ways to get rid of fat inner thighs.
- Stand straight with your feet as parallel position and shoulder width distant. If you need support then you may hold onto a chair or wall.
- Now extend your right leg and cross it over to left side of your body, as squeezing inner thighs and rotating heel up, you will feel the move.
- Next, shift your left hip to the side as far as you can and then begin, raise right foot up as high as possible and then quickly touch toes to the ground; if possible for you, try only tapping the baby toe on the floor smoothly.
- Do it 10 repeats on opposite side, around 50 repeats per side for the best result.
- This is a ballet-inspired freehand exercise, which helps to strengthen and tone up your inner-thighs.
- Inner-Thigh Detonation
- Hold on a strong chair, lightly with right hand as standing forearms’ distance.
- Pointing toes straight forward and step your feet at hip-distance.
- Get a soft, small ball or small size pillow and place it between inner thighs.
- Position yourself as left hand on hip, lift your heels, balance on balls of feet with comfort.
- Now bend your both knees and lower about an inch as pressing inner thighs into the ball, keep your shoulders squeeze over hips, and hips squeeze over ankles, and core as tight.
- Bring left arm overhead while raising hips back up, Lower a bit to start over.
- Repeat the process as much as around 30 reps, as you feel comfort and turn around to perform on other side
- Inner-Thigh Toner Circles
Specially, women during pregnancy also welcome to follow this safe and effective way to build strength exercise. And sure, it’s harmless for anybody else.
- Support your head with bottom arm bent as lying down on your right side.
- Then bend your top leg and place foot firmly on floor in front of bottom leg, holding on to ankle for support and next,
- Position bottom of foot and lift leg up high in a diving motion, trace a circle with lifted leg. Lift up each time to initiate the circle and target the inner thigh more.
- Think as you are drawing circles on the back wall, lengthening the inner thigh, and keep abs pulled in tight and torso stable.
- Accomplish this exercise 10 to 20 circle in each direction, and then switch sides and repeat the same.
- Lean to Side Lunge
This exercise not only targets the inner thighs, but it also works for core, hips, and the entire lower body.
- Put your both arms overhead as standing tall with feet together.
- While moving your hips swing right, bend the spine so that arms and shoulders reach left.
- By sweeping arms up and over, make a half circle down toward the right as left leg steps out into a side dive.
- Make landing in a deep side dive with left hand resting on thigh, and right hand touching the floor with relax.
- Now push off the floor and circle arms bring back overhead to return to lateral lean as left foot returns to right.
- Perform as many10 reps; and continue to repeat on opposite side.
- Twist as Frog
This twist is an perfect exercise at the time you’re hurry or traveling.
- With feet flexed, heels together, and toes turned out, lie down as face up with legs extended straight over hips.
- Then slowly twist or bend knees out to the sides, and then straighten, using your inner-thigh muscles to control the movement.
- Perform 3 sets of 12 reps, while resting in between each set as needed.
This simple exercise is to burn more calories, to increase heart rate as engage whole body precisely targeting inner thigh muscles.
- Standing position with feet together and take a deep breath in while stand straight.
- While you breathe out, jump feet out wide and cross your arms overhead.
- Here comes scissor legs’, crossing left leg in front of right, as left arm crosses over right at your chest height.
- Repeat exchange sides each time.
Better to wait for 30 to 45 seconds before switch to the next strength move.
- Scissor Legs Exercise
This exercise forces your arms, chest, core, and gluts to engage. Scissor movement targets the inner thighs.
- Position as each foot on a folded towel or similar.
- Keep your upper body stable, slide feet apart, spread legs as wide as possible,
- and then slowly squeeze inner thighs to slide feet back together.
- You’ve got your scissor here!
- Carry out 2 sets of 15 reps as resting in between sets to feel comfort.
Thus, you may try that easy exercise daily.
It’s a unique training stimulus exercise for the lower body that will shape your glutes and thighs from every approach.
- Position as feet much wider than shoulder-width apart, and let your arms relaxed by sides.
- Bend, squat as deep as possible to the left, while turning right toes up, flexing right foot, still right leg remains straight and torso leans slightly forward to maintain balance.
- Next expand your arms straight out from shoulders.
- Back to the starting position and perform on the opposite side to complete 1 rep.
- Perform 2 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 repeats happily.
- Jumping Around
This exercise movement is to tighten up your inner thighs and burn major calories and to get your heart pumping.
- Standing position with wide feet, knees and toes pointed out, reaching hands down to the floor.
- Bend down as low as possible while keeping chest lifted and knees tracking over toes.
Now jump up in the air and rotate your body a quarter turn to the right while bringing feet together, swinging arms overhead to help propel body up. Make landing on the floor in a deep twist, facing right side. Continue to complete a full rotation. Do again as many times as possible for 1 minute, then repeat to the left.
Take rest for 30 – 40 seconds as this exercise makes you breathless and then continue.
- Squeeze Lift
Good for those having weak inner thigh muscles or dealing with a groin injury.
- Position a softer comfortable small ball as air-filled ball, or medicine ball between ankles and lie on right side, supporting head with bent your right arm.
- Now bend your top arm and press hand on the floor in front of chest to help stabilize body.
- Press inner thighs to secure ball.
- Extend your legs and then press bottom leg up toward top to lift both legs about 6 inches off the ground.
- Now hold it for 5 counts. Execute this process for 10 reps; repeat on alternative side.
This is also: How to Prevent Pelvic Floor Muscle Disorder
- Double Leg Lifts
This is a common side lying double leg lift exercise, the top leg acts as resistance while lifting the bottom leg.
- Position as lying on one side with body in a straight line, bottom arm extended to support head and neck, legs stacked with knees, and toes pointing forward.
- Position your top hand on floor in front of chest for light support, pull belly in tight, and squeeze inner thighs together.
- Keep on legs stick together, slowly lift them off the mat, hinging from the hip (lift only as high as possible while keeping legs together, hips stationary, and knees and toes pointing directly forward).
- Now hold on for 2 seconds, then slowly lower to hanging above floor without touching and repeat the process.
- Perform the exercise 1 to 2 sets of 15 to 20 reps on each side get optimal result.
- Side Splits
This Pilates exercise is typically done on the reformer. This is a inner-thigh super exercise.
This is the best ways to get rid of fat inner thighs. Try as:
- Standing position with feet hip distance and parallel.
- Place a hand towel under right foot. Spread out your arms straight out from shoulders, palms forward. Slip right leg to side, keep legs apart wide.
- Now push into left foot and use inner thighs to draw right leg returns to starting position, keep your legs straight comfortably.
- Execute 15 reps; repeat the process on alternative side.
To take the full advantage of fat loss and well shaped sexy legs, this is one of the best suitable exercises for the women with fat inner thighs. This exercise can reduce the size of your thighs and look more toned. As we do more on muscle exercise, we burn more calories.
- Stand with feet just wider than shoulder distance, toes turned out 10 to 15 degrees, while placing a barbell across shoulders but not on top of your neck.
- Firmly twist at knees and hips, lowering body as close to the floor as possible, remember heels should not lift off the ground and lower back should not lose its arc.
- Remain knees wide and toes follow the same direction, Do not let your knees drop in near midline of body.
- Now Stand up while reversing the motion
- Perform this exercise for 3 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps for better result.
- Single-Leg Deadlift
While we walk, the leg is in front of our body and the inner-thighs create extension, when the leg is behind our body, inner-thighs create flexion. This exercise is excellent for targeting those muscles, along constrains and glutes, as the main role of the inner-thigh muscle is to bend and extend the femur, the thigh bone, at the time of walking.
This is the best ways to get rid of fat inner thighs. Try as:
- Step right foot ahead, lowering into a lunge, arms by sides,
- Move weight into right leg and stand up, balancing on right leg with left knee bent with relax.
- Widen your left leg back while right knee bends slightly, turn forward from hips while body position as straight line from left heel to head.
- Without making any delay, swing your left leg forward into a lunge and repeat on the other side.
- You just made 1 rep. with a happy feel and take a rest for 30 to 45 seconds after each set. Make it 2 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
- Bodyweight Lunges
By performing this exercise your inner thigh muscles have multi task also works out for calves, core, glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings which results to burn more calories.
- Standing position as feet at hip-width distance and keep arms by sides.
- Keep you your chest lifted and back straight, take a big step ahead with a wide distance with the right foot and lower into a lunge until front thigh is parallel to floor.
- Push off right foot to return to starting position.
- For the best results do 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps on each leg performed two to three times per week.
A thigh-toning exercise that works well, as, really you have to concentrate on the inner-thigh.
Enjoy the remedy.
- Put a soft ball or pillow between your legs and lie on your side, arm cradling head and knees as twisted.
- Breathe in, and while breathe out, push the top knee down with force into the ball and hold for 4 counts and breathe in to discharge.
- Continue till 12 to 15 reps; repeat on the opposite side.
Tips to Prevent Fat Inner Thighs
Check out these tips to stay in good posture:
- Increase Physical Exercise
You need to burn more calories to lose weight than you absorb. Heart-pumping cardio or physical exercise or you can say Aerobic exercise is a great way to up your calorie burn, and many forms of cardiovascular exercise also focus on toning the legs simultaneously: Running, cycling, or jumping rope are in the list. Few hours of cardiovascular exercise per week is a good choice. You should also be mixing up your workouts by incorporating high intensity interval training, in addition to strength training, which will get into in a little bit for its metabolism-boosting benefits.
- More Inclines
It’s good idea to add in more inclines to target your thighs while you are on lot cardio exercises. By regular walking on treadmill, ramp up the incline manually. You may use a trail with some hills for walking or jogging, and you will instantly start to feel the burn in your inner thighs and glutes;
- Improve Metabolism
Try at few strength training exercises in a week for weight loss. You need to work out on burn fat for all over the body, not only the legs. Cardio isn’t the only component to weight loss but you need strength training, as well. The more muscle you have on your body, the more calories your body burns at rest.
- Dine Clean
Not only thigh fat but need to lose weight all over, making dietary and lifestyle changes and then tone up those slimmer thighs with regular exercised to reduce thigh fat. By taking the advantage of our 16 helpful ways to get rid of fat inner thighs, you will wonder the how you have loose thigh fat naturally without any side effect that you wanted eagerly. Keep on these as your regular habit to stay shaped.
Fat is normal that predisposed in body a little bit differently depends on person to person. Some people are athletic shaped, some are pear-shaped. Everybody wants in attractive shape of body but lot of us failed to keep us in good shape. By changing lifestyle as we’ve mentioned all the necessary tips above, you will enjoy a nice healthy life. We hope.