How to Treat Cancer with Turmeric #Proven Home Remedy
Do you know turmeric? Turmeric is one of the spices that might be present in your kitchen. Turmeric is believed as one of the treatments for fighting cancer. If your are looking for the most effective treatment for fighting cancer, then turmeric is the answer.
Turmeric is also known for its benefit for heal cracked feet as written in Natural Ways to Heal Dry Cracked Feet with Home Remedies. So, if you wonder how to treat cancer with turmeric, you can get the information here!
Cancer might be the scariest disease in the world that kills most people. Cancer is a serious disease that affects the abnormal growth of cells that potentially spread to all parts of the body. Laboratory studies have shown some treatments for fighting cancer, but the treatment to kill the cancer cells completely has not been discovered and it is still ongoing.
Types of Cancer
There are many types of cancer exist. The famous types of cancer known are:
- Breast cancer
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Prostate cancer
Symptoms of Cancer
Cancer is one dangerous and killing disease in the world. You cannot underestimate this disease for sure. How do you know that someone is getting infected by cancer? Here are the symptoms of cancer.
1. Presence of lump in your breast
This is one of the breast cancer symptoms. But, it doesn’t always mean you get breast cancer if you find a lump in your breast. Lump in your breast might occur because of the collection of normal or hyperactive glands cell in your breast, or it might be filled with water.
But, never hesitate to see a doctor if you want to make sure. Consultation to doctor will give you relief for sure.
2. There is an increase in the frequency of coughing, chest pain and breathlessness
These symptoms usually represent the existence of simple infections, such as bronchitis or sinusitis. But you shouldn’t underestimate this because they could be the symptoms of cancer in your lung, neck and head. If you are coughing for more than a month or if you find blood in your mucus, then you should see a doctor.
3. Your bowels habit is changing
This bowel habit changing might be one of the symptoms of colon cancer. A change in the color of the stool (like bright red or dark blood in your stool or even black stool) might be the sign and symptom of colon cancer. If this symptom happens, you should directly see the doctor for consultation.
4. Unexpected and unexplained weight loss
When you get cancer, the cancer cells will use most of your energy supply in your body so that’s why you get tired easily. In addition, while the patient of cancer is doing chemotherapy and radiation, they will have less appetite. It will also lead to side effects such as nausea, vomiting and sore in your mouth that can affect your ability to eat as usual. When it affects your eating habit then you will start losing weight.
Patients of cancer will possibly experience bleeding that is irregular. Heavy bleeding might happen because of the damage caused by the cancer cells or even the cancer treatments. Radiation therapy and chemotherapy can make the blood vessels become weaker that results in heavy bleeding.
Turmeric for Fighting Cancer
Indeed, you may never heard about it, but there are many natural contents that able to fight cancer cells. Here is the ways on how to treat cancer with turmeric, proven herbal remedy for you.
Nutrients of Turmeric
- Kurcuminoid dye – A diarylheptanoid compound of about 3-4% and which consists of Curcumin, dihydrochurcumine, desmetoxicurcumin and bisdesmetoxicurcumin.
- Essential oils – Contains 2-5% consisting of sesquiterpenes and phenylpropane derivatives of turmeron (aril-turmeron, alpha turmeron and beta turmeron), kurcumol curl, atlanton, bisabolen, sesquiformandren, zingiberin, aril kurkumen, humulen.
- Minerals – magnesium iron, manganese, calcium, sodium, potassium, lead, zinc, cobalt, aluminum and bismuth
- Other substances – Arabinose, fructose, glucose, starch, dammardan tannin
- Anti-tumor and anticancer
Benefits of Turmeric for Cancer Treatments
How can turmeric help to fight cancer? You must wonder about it. How much useful is turmeric?
- Stop metastasis (the spread of the virus from one organ to another) of the cells
- Prevent the growth of cancer stem cells
- It has anticancer effects that kill the cancer cells
- Turmeric has anti-carcinogenic action
- Turmeric prevents angiogenesis in tumors
- Turmeric has the source to kill cancer cells and protects normal cells
- It turns over drug resistance in cancer cells
- It has the power to kill cancer stem cells
- The protection sources from side effects of cancer treatment
- Turmeric boosts immune responses to combat cancer
- It improves antioxidant defenses
Another Uses of Turmeric
Besides for treating cancer, turmeric is also advantageous for other uses. Here they are.
- Treating obesity
- Pain killers
- As masks for glowing skin
- Manage diabetes level
- Regulate cholesterol level
You can start using turmeric in your lifestyle by adding it to flavor your food as you can find turmeric easily in the market, either in the form of powder or yellowish rhizome (in a form of fruit).
Besides, you can add turmeric powder to many foods, and it doesn’t really change the taste of the food. Nonetheless, it only changes the color the food. Moreover, adding turmeric with eggs, soups, sauces, vegetables, chicken and even rice will make your food even tastes better.
Why is Turmeric Better than Any Medical Treatment?
Turmeric is a natural ingredient from the nature. Plants, spices and herbs might be beneficial as a natural ingredient for treating our disease. I personally believe that the use of natural ingredients will not give harmful effects if you use it in a proper portion.
Besides, you can also add turmeric in your tea. Just simply grate fresh turmeric. Add along with some ginger roots grated to a teapot and steep it in hot water. You can sweeten your tea with some honey or green leaf stevia.
How to Use Turmeric for Cancer Treatments
Here are some recipes for including turmeric in your drink and food.
1. Turmeric Tea
- 1 (one) cup of coconut milk, water
- One tablespoon of honey
- 1 tsp of turmeric (either grated or powder)
- Pour coconut milk and water into a pan and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the honey and turmeric powder, stir it for 2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and it’s ready to be served!
2. Turmeric Eggs
How to treat cancer with turmeric? You can try this herbal recipe to be consumed on daily treatments.
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces of shredded cheese
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 8 chopped green onions
- 1 cup of chopped yellow peppers
- 6 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of thyme, oregano and basil
- 2 tbsp of turmeric powder
- Melt the butter on the pan and put green onions, onions and garlic using medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggs, cheese and herbs in.
- Cook for 10 minutes and stir it. Put in the turmeric powder.
You can check the other usefulness of turmeric.
Cautions of Turmeric
If you use turmeric, you have to be careful because it will leave you some yellowish stain that is quite hard to be washed. Instead, it is better for you to use plastic gloves if you want to peel the turmeric skin.
Besides, the use of turmeric would probably also cause side effects :
- Lowering blood pressure
- Increasing menstrual flow
Turmeric, one of the spices you might use for cooking, has been well-known as one of the treatment to fight cancer. Some Asians apply this recipe as natural treatments. They also use some herbal as the Ways to Cure Chapped Lips in 5 Minutes with Home Remedies and Homemade Ways to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose. Turmeric is believed to be effective for fighting cancer.
You may also read about: