12 Long-term Effects of Lip Fillers for Health
After a sensational teenager named Kyile Jenner showed up that she have a lip filler job, world wide trending is absolutely change.
Begin in mid-2014, lip-fillers have been the number one top out of the world. How it could be? Because Kylie Jenner have chance the trend! Fuller lips is out of trend! Standardization of beautiful girl is also changing. Thin-lips girl challenge their self to get a surgery, a lip-filler job.
Because of the trend, girls cant relate it to their own health. Is it safe? IS IT OKAY? Is there any risk or not? they forgot themself to answer this question before take to decide this surgery.
And hey, here we are. Here we go to explain to you, the long-term effect about lipfiller.Read Also negative side effects of lip injections.
Lip-filler have some kind of injections, you have to know about the injections first. The explanation below. Scroll it to the bottom.
- Hyaluric Acid is the common used injections nowadays. Hyaluric Acid have so many advantages, such as control your lip volume, less bruising, and also about the long-lasting results ( even though is not permanent, but it is long-lasting).
- Collagen once is the common used too like Hyaluric Acid, but now there is not. Collagen is used less often today.
- Fat Injection and implants the dangerous of all. This can cause high risk and side effects.
Well, we’ve come to the main idea, this is the side effect of lip-filler. Take a deep breath before scroll down.
Are you ready to know the fact of it? brace yourself. Lets scroll down. Also read factors causing white spots on your upper lips.
- The results is not long-lasting, it is for a six to nine months. After that, you have to re-injected your lip-filler.
- Over confidence because of it. You have done the lip-filler that anyone want. Pride? yes! after the surgery, you have the fuller lips that every girl want.
- More often take a selfie with duck face pose. As you know, duck face selfie is one of mental disorder. People who take the duck face selfie is much more want attention
- Filler is not enough. You want more filler. First on yuor lips, then on your cheek, then body, then breast, and so on. You feel once filler is not enough. You always want a perfect filler more and more. So you do it again, and again.
According to the AAD, the following side effects — which tend to occur around the injection site — can be immediate, but usually clear within 7 to 14 days:
- Redness this will happen for a few days after surgery.
- Swelling this will happen for a couple days after the injections.
- Pain your mouth will feel this.
More serious side effects or risks may include:
- Severe and prolonged swelling or bruising lasting one week to 10 days
- Lip asymmetry (parts of lips are different sizes)
- Lumps and irregularities in the lips
- Injection into a blood vessel, causing tissue loss
- Ulceration, scarring, or stiffening of the lip
- Allergic reaction causing redness, swelling, or itching around the lips
- leakage of the filler through the injection site
- nodules around the injection site, which may need to be surgically removed
- granulomas, a type of inflammatory reaction to the filler
- movement of the filler from one area to another
- injury to blood vessels
- blindness, when the filler gets injected into an artery, blocking blood flow to the eyes
- tissue death, again due to blocked blood flow
Call your doctor immediately if you experience extreme swelling or develop a fever.