13 Side Effects of Breast Piercing
Have you seen some of Hollywood actress do the breast piercing? Or nipple piercing?
Well, we tell you, that is a brand new trend.
Nipple piercing is out of trending ! Some people claims that piercing is part of an art.
Even though the side effects is dangerous. whether men or women do the breast piercing recently.
We recognize the side effect of breast feeding. lets scroll down to know more about it. Also read How to Use Cabbage Leaves for Clogged Milk Ducts, Mother Should Know!
- Bleeding – this effect appear in 2-4 weeks after nipple piercing. And if your immune system not that strong, it will bleeding. So, keep soak the hygiene among the area .
- Scarring – stressed or depressed could be the causes of this part of side effect. Some people will feel the pain more than anyone else during the piercing.
- Nerve Damage – piercing could shoot the next level of our skin, which is nerve. there are nerve in breast area, so it it much damage our nerve. You have to know more about Most Useful Tips For Skin Care You Need to Know
- Tearing – piercing will tearing outer skin even in inner skin ! Choosing the wrong accessories and bad piercer even the most bad !
- Keloid Formation – Keloid are unusually prominent and visible scars that can form when healing from a piercing or some other kind of wound. Anywhere your skin gets damaged could result in a keloid scar, but there are some parts of your body that are more likely to be affected than others.
- Interference with Future Medical Needs or Procedures –Surgical intervention might be required to deal with larger keloid. Cutting away the keloid, however, will leave you with a surgical incision that can itself cause a keloid to develop. To prevent keloid from reoccurring after a surgical treatment, follow the advice in the section below on ‘preventing keloid formation. Read more Proper Treatment for Dry Skin on Face – It Works!
- Tnterference with Breast-feeding – In December 2010, Oregon Health & Science University Doernbecher Children’s Hospital locked up pacifiers in the newborn nursery to improve their breast-feeding record even more. To everyone’s surprise, they saw breast-feeding rates drop as soon as the pacifiers were no longer readily available.
- The Area is Extremely Sensitive or Painful when Touched –Allodynia is a heightened sensitivity to touch, which results in pain from things that normally would not cause discomfort. “This increased skin sensitivity and pain from touch is hypothesized to occur for a number of reasons,” says Jacob Teitelbaum, MD, medical director of Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Centers.
- Swelling of the Piercing Site – One thing you may not know when you get a piercing is that the pierce puts in jewelry that is longer than what you would ordinarily wear. The reason for this is to compensate for any swelling that occurs during and after the piercing process. Remember: A piercing is a wound. Your body’s natural response to tissue damage is to increase blood flow to the area which causes a leakage of fluid (more commonly known as “pus”). Hence, the swelling.
- Bad Odor Near the Piercing Site – You should clean your old piercings in the shower and let warm water run over it, says Maria Tash, owner of Venus by Maria Tash, a fine jewelry and piercing spa in New York City. “Cleaning the piercing tunnel occasionally with antibacterial soap also cleans off any skin cells that can collect in the jewelry and create odor.”
- Rash – body rash is one of the side effect of piercing, or breast piercing. nickel in accessories of piercing l most likely to provoke allergic reactions, followed by chrome, cobalt and palladium, which are also found in costume jewelry.
- Body Aches – In pre-menstrual syndrom, this piercing began to ache, and radiated to the area near of that.
- Fatigue – Infection of a nipple can scar the breast tissue and limit the ability to breastfeed later.The infection may be potentially serious or life-threatening and involve the entire body (systemic).