How to Quickly Get Rid of Dark Neck with Lemons #Proven
Skin discoloration can occur in some people. It causes the appearance of a different skin color, usually in darker tone, in part of your skin. One of the example happens between neck skin and facial skin. Dark patches can occur on the neck causing a darker and dull color compared to the face.
Skin pigmentation disorders have the potential to be a trigger, but it can also due to effects of direct exposure of sunlight or aging. Whatever the causes, skin health can deteriorate and resulting a darker tone of your skin.
How to Quickly Get Rid of Dark Neck with Lemons
But don’t worry, lemon can be your savior because it is believed to be one of many natural ways to lighten the skin. Here are some recommendations on how to use it so you can quickly get rid of it.
- Lemon Juice and Orange Peel Mix
As we all know, oranges and lemons are fruit with high level of vitamin C, which is one of the most reliable source to repair damaged skin cells due to free radicals. If you want to brighten your neck skin by regenerating your skin cell, you can do it using orange peel combined with lemon juice.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder with water to a paste-like consistency. Then, add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture to your neck skin evenly while massaging it, so that the skin perfectly absorbs the vitamin C inside the mixture for approximately 10 minutes.
- Leave it to dry for about 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with water; you can do this treatment once a day and see the results after a few weeks.
2. Cucumber and Lemon Juice Combination
How to quickly get rid of dark neck with lemons? When darker neck is caused by exposure of ultraviolet light, most of the time you will experience a burning sensation. Cucumber and lemon juice combination will be able to soothe the skin. This mixture will also support the improvement of the skin discoloration process naturally.
- Grate 1½ cucumbers in medium size, then add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix evenly.
- Apply the mixture to the discolored area of the neck while massaging it for 5 minutes.
- Wait for 20 minutes before finally wash it with water. Repeat the treatment every once a day for optimal result.
3. Lemon Juice and Potato Juice Combination
Potatoes contain catalase enzymes which help brighten and nourish the skin. So, it’s a brilliant idea if you choose potato’s extract and mix it with lemon to help you get rid of your neck discoloration. Potato is also believed to be one of many home remedies used to get rid of dark armpits.
- Grate 1 medium sized potato. Then, strain and squeeze the potato to get the juice using a clean cloth.
- The results of the juice from grated potatoes can be mixed with lemon juice.
- Use a cotton ball as a tool to spread the mixture on the discolored neck.
- Allow 20 minutes before you rinse with water; Do it 1-2 times a day for the best results.
4. Lemon and Baking Soda Mixture
Regardless of the danger of baking soda, baking soda is a natural exfoliator for the skin. It will remove dead skin cells and also support its regeneration. If the neck skin is dull due to hyperpigmentation, then lemon mixed with baking soda is the right solution. Although, use it in a proper amount, and use it correctly so no harm will come to you.
- Make paste consisting of 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a little amount of water.
- Mix the paste with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Spread it evenly the paste mixture to the discolored neck.
- Wait for it to dry and then rinse using clean water, do it 3 times a week for maximum results.
5. Lemon and Honey Combination
When the skin is exposed excessively to the sunlight, breathtaking effects of honey can be relied on to cleans, to nourish, and to naturally hydrate the skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of pure honey with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix the two ingredients thoroughly, and apply it to the discolored neck. Leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
- Repeat every once a day, routinely for the best result.
6. Lemon and Yogurt Mixture
Fresh yogurt contains lactic acid which can brighten dark and dull skin plus it can also used as a natural remedy for skin problems such as sunburn.
- You can mix 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt in a bowl, beat it with a fork, then add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the discolored neck evenly and massage for 5 minutes.
- Wait for 20 minutes before washing it with warm water. Repeat the process for several weeks on a regular basis once a day every day.
7. Lemon Juice and Olive Oil Mixture
Phytosterols, polyphenols, and also vitamin E are some of the important substances contained in olive oil which are antioxidants. There are so many healthy benefits of drinking olive oil, but to apply it to your skin turns out will help you get rid of dull skin caused by sunburn if it mixed with lemon juice.
- Mix in a bowl a spoonful of fresh lemon juice and a spoonful of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to the discolored neck while massaging it for 5 minutes.
- Wait for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water; do this every day until you get the best result.
8. Lemon Juice
Lemon itself without other ingredients is actually able to effectively remove dead skin cells and brighten them with the regeneration process.
- Squeeze a lemon to get the juice out, then apply it to the discolored neck using a cotton ball.
- For sensitive skin, it’s best to mix the lemon juice with a bit of water.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly using water.
- You can repeat this treatment 3 times a day, and repeat it everyday for best result.
For those of you who have dull and dark skin that are also sensitive type, do not immediately apply lemon juice directly to the skin because sometimes people get irritation. Best to consult this first with your doctor. In order to get optimum benefits of vitamin C contain in lemons, choose lemons which are still in fresh condition.