Here Are 10 Fruit or Veggie Juice to Cleanse Kidneys and Stay Healthy
Lungs are not the only organ on our body that needs cleansing, our other organs such as the kidneys are vulnerable to being dirty so that their health can be threatened.
Fruit or Veggie Juice to Cleanse Kidneys
There are various causes of dirty kidney, ranging from long-term use of drugs, both chemical and herbal, to daily food and beverage intake. Then, is there any other natural food or beverages such as fruit or veggie juice to cleanse kidneys naturally and safely?
- Radish Juice
Radish can not only be a cleanser of liver and urinary tract, but also effective in cleansing kidney to get rid of excess toxins in it.
- Prepare 1 cup of radish first (make sure to cut it in cubes or small pieces), as well a bunch of celery.
- Clean all ingredients before finally blending them together with enough water or about 50-100 ml.
- Consume it once a day is good enough to cleanse the kidneys and maintain their health.
2. Carrot and Cucumber Juice
In order to remove excess uric acid levels that cause kidney stones, the combination of these two ingredients (cucumber and carrots) is a brilliant idea.
- Provide a medium sized cucumber that is large enough and 2 carrots.
- Clean all the ingredients beforehand, then cut into pieces and blend them together.
- Add 100 ml of water to make the result not too thick, pour it in a glass, then enjoy.
3. Watermelon and Lime Juice
You must know very well that watermelon is one of the fruit that contains vitamin C, as well as water. So, it is good to use as kidney cleanser from all kinds of toxins.
- Make sure to prepare 2 cups of watermelons that have been cut into pieces along with one peeled lime.
- Blend the two ingredients together and add about 50 ml of water.
- After you can pour it into a glass, drink it while it’s fresh several times a week so that the kidneys are kept clean and healthy. But don’t excessively consume it to avoid side effects of too much vitamin C.
4. Watermelon and Basil Juice
In point 3, the watermelon was combined with lime, next, you could combine watermelon with basil which is usually used as fresh vegetables and medicine.
- Provide 4 cups of fresh watermelon that has been cut into pieces as well as basil.
- Blend the two ingredients; add a little water if you feel that the result will be too thick.
- Drink regularly for a healthier kidney.
5. Green Apple, Dandelion Leaves, Lemon, and Celery Juice
You can directly eat apples, both red and green apples, or you can make fruit juice out of it. Because it is good for the kidneys, combining green apples with other ingredients that are just as healthy will give you an extra advantage.
- Provide only 1/2 green apples, along with 3 dandelion leaves, 1/2 a lemon, and 2 bunches of celery.
- It is optional if you want to add a little broccoli.
- Blend all the ingredients and add enough water.
- Pour into a glass if the texture is soften, drink it regularly to maintain kidney health.
6. Spinach, Green Apples, Lemon, and Kale Juice
This alternative juice is equally good for kidneys and digestive system because spinach and apples contains high fiber.
- Prepare a handful of spinach and kale first, half a lemon, along with half an apple.
- You can also add 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, and 1 inch of ginger.
- Blend all the ingredients, and your mixed juice is ready to drink.
7. Red Cabbage, Cucumber, and Lemon Juice
Another alternative to naturally maintain kidney health is to use a combination of ingredients such as lemon, cucumber and red cabbage and drink them as a mixed juice. This juice can boost endurance.
- Provide 1 cucumber, 1/2 a lemon fruit, and half red cabbage.
- You can add a little broccoli too, it’s optional.
- All ingredients should be washed first, then blend them together with 50-100 ml of water.
- Pour it into a glass, and your mixed juice is ready to drink.
8. Beet Juice
Beet is an example of food that contains vitamin K, and contains phytochemicals which are good to increase urine acidity while offering antioxidants for the body. Drinking beet juice also reduces the risk of getting kidney stones.
- Provide 1 piece of beet.
- Blend it with an additional 50 ml of water so the results are not too thick.
- After blending until smooth, pour it into your glass and ready to drink.
9. Cranberry Juice
- Provide 300 grams of cranberries and a little honey.
- Blend it with 50 ml of water and also ice cubes as needed.
- Blend all ingredients until the texture is smooth and pour into the glass to consume it immediately.
10. Lemon Juice and Lime
The combination of lemon and lime juice can also help you cleanse your kidneys from toxins and prevent various kinds of kidney diseases.
- Provide 1/2 lemon and lime to blend.
- After that, you can add a little chili powder to the beverage.
- Drink every once a week, to cleanse your kidneys. Still, don’t over drink it, especially for people with ulcer, to avoid the dangers of lime.
Those are some recommendations of fruit juice recipes to clean the kidneys so they are not damaged quickly or cause further various kidney health problems.
These recipes are very easy to make, we hope you can also take advantage of these fruit juices to maintain healthier kidneys. Stay healthy with those fruit or veggie juice to cleanse kidneys.