13 Tips to Eliminate Black Spots with Papaya Leaf
Papaya is a fruit rich in beta-carotene content that also contains powerful enzymes and phytochemicals that are good for the skin. Enzymes in the papaya will slow down the formation of fine lines and wrinkles by fighting free radicals.
The secret beauty ingredient in papaya is papain, an enzyme that has a whitening effect and can reduce the appearance of acne scars and skin imperfections.
Combined with alpha hydroxy acids, papain acts as a skin peeling agent that can break down inactive proteins as well as dead skin cells.
Using papaya topically will soften the skin, making it soft and supple. If the fruit alone already has a remarkable efficacy for the skin, then of course papaya leaves also have properties that are not less important.
The extract from papaya leaves contains high amounts of papain and chymopapain, which are useful for improving immunity and reducing inflammation in the body. In addition, of course, papaya leaf is also high efficacious for the skin.
Benefits of Papaya Leaves for Skin
The papaya leaf contains vitamins, minerals and enzymes that benefit almost everything from stimulating digestion, healthy hair, even cancer. These are some of the benefits to skin that comes from the papaya leaf:
- Skin cleanser – Skin health is made possible by vitamins A and C in papaya leaves, even higher in content than in fruit. Papaya leaf juice can be used to clean the skin thanks to carpain content that can inhibit micro organisms and all kinds of toxins. In addition, how to remove black spots on the face can also be obtained from the use karpain.
- Overcoming acne – The causes of oily and acne faces can come from food, genetics, and many other things again. Karpain content also serves to remove the various stains, spots and acne on the skin and other skin problems that are effectively resisted. In addition you also need to know how to wash the right face to remove acne.
- Overcoming eczema – Eczema on the facial skin can also be effectively overcome using papaya leaves by applying papaya leaf juice to the problematic skin area. Open wounds and abrasions can also be treated with papaya leaf juice, as well as fungal infections, warts, black spots and how to remove scars. This is possible thanks to the enzyme content of papain, lysozyme and khimoprotein.
- Prevent aging – The content of more than fifty amino acids present in papaya leaves can provide benefits as a way of coping with the cause of early aged skin at a young age, which is also commonly found in beauty products made from papaya.
How to Use Papaya Leaf for Black Spots
Related to how to remove black spots with papaya leaves, this is how to make papaya leaves as a natural ingredient for face masks:
- Prepare approximately three pieces of papaya leaves, choose fresh ones.
- Wash and dry the papaya leaves until withered.
- Pound the leaves until smooth, add warm water to a paste.
- If the texture is smooth enough and evenly, apply on face as a whole.
- Allow to absorb and dry for fifteen to thirty minutes.
- Wash and rinse with water afterwards.
You can also drink papaya leaf water to get more benefits for the health of the body and skin:
- Prepare some medium-sized papaya leaves.
- Wash and dry a little, do not need to dry completely.
- Cut – cut papaya leaves and put in a pan then fill with about two liters of water.
- Boil until boiling and water becomes reduced by half.
- Filter the water of papaya leaves and put in a glass container or airtight container.
- The juice can be put in the refrigerator and store up to three to four days, but you should use fresh papaya leaf water.
- If the juice or boiled water stored papaya becomes turbid, throw it away and do not use it again.
Because papaya leaves have a relatively bitter taste, you can mix it with other fruit juices to drink. But note the comparison of the composition, do not let the other fruit juice to cover the benefits of papaya leaf juice.
Other Benefits of Papaya Leaf
Papaya leaf also contains flavonoids that are powerful enough antioxidants to prevent various diseases, including cancer and heart disease. There is also a vitamin A, B, C, D and E content. The other benefits of papaya leaf for health are as follows:
- Increase the number of platelets – Tea made from papaya leaves can increase the number of platelets in the blood. Platelets in the blood can be reduced in number due to vitamin deficiency, are in certain medications such as chemotherapy or dengue fever.
- Overcoming digestive disorders – Papaya leaves have the ability to fight bacteria that cause stomach problems thanks to karpain content inside which can kill bacteria, protase enzymes, amylase and papain that can break down carbohydrates and proteins and gluten to facilitate the digestive system in digesting the three ingredients .
- Prevent Cancer – Compounds of actogenin in papaya leaves can prevent and kill cancer cells by strengthening the body’s immune system.
- Relieve menstrual pain – Coming time is often a troublesome for most women because of abdominal pain and cramps that often appear. Drinking water papaya leaves taken three times a day can help ease the pain felt by women every time it comes to the moon.
- Overcoming constipation – Constipation is a difficult bowel problem experienced by many people. Eating a thick tea made from papaya leaves also serves as a laxative to overcome the problem of constipation.
Benefits of Papaya for Beauty Skin
In addition to discussing the benefits of how to remove black spots with papaya leaves, there are also benefits of papaya for the skin that you need to know. Papaya content is a lot of useful for facial skin, body and hair, making this fruit is widely used in many cosmetic products, beauty treatments and hair care. Here are some of the benefits of papaya for beauty:
- Brighten skin tone
One of the advantages of papaya for beauty is its usefulness to brighten skin tone through the benefits of papaya mask for the skin. Papaya contains natural skin whitening properties. In addition, other benefits are papaya can cleanse the skin from any impurities. Vitamin C present in papaya also helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
You might want to read: Natural Ways to Whiten Underarm Skin
- Hydrates the skin
Dry and scaly skin is an unsightly and difficult to apply makeup. The skin becomes dry because the water content in it is not sufficient to maintain skin moisture. Papaya is rich in water content that helps keep skin soft, smooth and moist. One facial mask made from papaya is a benefit of papaya and lemon mask made for facial skin.
- Keep the signs of aging
The content of vitamin A in papaya helps to remove dead skin cells, making skin soft and supple. The presence of AHA functions for the skin (alpha hydroxy acid) and AHA benefits for the skin helps to decompose dead skin cells to prevent signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. While vitamin C and E in papaya helps rejuvenate skin for younger looking skin, as a way to prevent premature aging and tips to prevent premature aging.
Also read: Natural Ways to Prevent Sagging Skin
- Reduce acne
Papain enzymes in papaya have the benefit of skin cleansers that help to get rid of clogged pores. This will help prevent acne. In addition, the benefits of facial exfoliation of papaya will remove dead skin cells to free the face from dirt and papaya can be a way to overcome the face of oily and acne.
- Eliminate skin spots
Papaya is also crucial to brighten the skin, how to remove stripes on the face, how to flatten the color of the skin and remove stains on the skin, how to remove the stripes due to sunlight thanks to the content of several enzymes in it. Papaya can also be a way of removing stripes in the hand and how to remove stripes in the legs.
- Overcoming wrinkles and wrinkles in the eyes
The presence of eye wrinkles at a young age causes the face also looks old. The benefits of papaya can also be used for how to remove wrinkles under the eyes with antioxidant properties that exist and also to remove wrinkles around the mouth or forehead.
- Overcoming broken feet
Dry skin of the foot causes the skin to flush and peel, itching, even bleeding pain and splitting. Appearance of the foot would be uncomfortable seen when using sandals or open shoes. Ripe papaya can treat the skin of the feet are cracked and dry because of its benefits to moisturize by smoothing the soles of the feet.
- Brighten hair on the face
The benefits of fine hair on the face actually for the benefit of our facial protection, but often the plume looks too obvious that makes women feel uncomfortable.
To remove the apparent facial hairs, you can use raw papaya. If used regularly, the feathers on the face will gradually change color to be brighter and enzymes inside the papaya will weaken the hair follicles on the face to prevent hair regrowing.
The enzyme is contained more in raw papaya than in ripe papaya. There is also a way to remove the feathers in the legs with papaya.
How to remove black spots with papaya leaves is very efficacious and you can try, but behind it all beware of side effects that can be harmful to you who have sensitive skin traits.
Papaya and papaya leaves can cause allergies to the skin, so it is important to perform an allergy test before using papaya leaf mask and papaya fruit mask on the skin. Although you use a mask that comes from papaya leaves, the risk of allergies persists. Papaya leaves can still be a cause of skin allergies.
Apply a little papaya leaf juice on your skin on the inside of the elbow or behind the ears. If there are no signs of allergies such as skin redness, itching or inflammation, then you can try papaya leaves safely for facial skin.
Also read: Benefits of Papaya Flower for Your Health