25 Natural Ways to Prevent Sagging Skin
Sagging skin, most of us especially women above 30 years old are afraid of this skin problem which is common due to aging. Aging, it’s something that inevitable to all of us human being.
On the other hand, Sagging skin will appear as we grow old, but we can reduced it. Many home remedies that you can do to reduce this type of skin diseases.
So here are some natural ways to keep your skin beautiful and healthy. This articles will also give you the definition of sagging skin, the causes lying underneath.
What is Sagging Skin?
Sagging skin is a condition where our skins are losing its natural elasticity. It results in our skin looking not firm, inelastic, and saggy, for sure. This won’t damage you, but of course no one wants it. It might even make us lack of confidence.
You might also read : How to Treat Lack of Self Confidence
What are the causes?
The elastin and collagen structure of our skin are helping our skin firm. As we age, we’ll started to lose the elasticity of our skin. This can happens because of repetitive facial expressions, sleeping position, smoking, sun exposure, rapid weight loss, poor diet, even wrong use of skin care products. Genetics might also affect you having a saggy skin. Loose skin might also happens because you’re lacking of muscle under your skin. Losing extreme weight is also bad for your health and it might even leave celullite on your lovely skin.
You might want to read : Best Ways to Get Rid of Celullite on Calves
What can we do to prevent sagging skin?
Yes, we’ll all age, and sagging skin is inevitable. But we can prevent it from now, from when we’re still young. It might be as simple as using ingredients from your kitchen! So, try to give your best and find a suitable method for you below :
1. Egg White Mask
Egg white contain of collagen which is great to tighten your skin, it’s also great as a bleaching agent. Egg white mask also easy to make and use,
Here are how you can make egg white mask at your home:
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Put the egg white in a bowl and beat it until it formed a foamy texture
- You can add other ingredients such as honey, lemon, plain yoghurt or cucumber as an options.
2. Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe Vera gel works well to rejuvenate and tighten your skin. It prevents your skin collagen from damage, so that your skin will keep producing collagen. The more collagen produced, the less sagging skin you’ll have.
Here are how you can make aloe vera gel mask at your home:
- Take an aloe vera leaf.
- Wash it till it’s clean
- Peel it
- Crushed it in a bowl and apply it directly to your face.
3. Fish Oil
Fish oil have been proved by dermatologist that it is great for skin tightening, because it contain of collagen and Omega-3, which are great to improves skin elasticity and make your skin well-hydrated. Fish oil can work as a mask or by consume it.
If you want to make it as a mask, here are how to make it:
- Take one or two capsules of salmon oil
- Take the oil out from the capsule
- Put the oil in a bowl
- Apply it directly to your face or part of skin which needed, massage it for a couple minutes.
4. Tomato Mask
Tomato contains of high antioxidants which great to increase collagen and even out your skin tone. Before you apply tomato mask, make sure your skin aren’t sensitive, because tomato can cause break out to sensitive skin.
Besides its benefits for skin, tomato mask also easy to make at home. Here how to do make it:
- Clean your tomato until it’s clean
- Cut it into small pieces and blend it into juices
- Take a brush or a cotton ball to apply it to your face
5. Papaya Mask
Papaya is an excellent healthy source, with plenty of benefits. It has vitamins that could increase elasticity. These how to make mask from papaya :
- Take the papaya pulp, mash it smoothly. Add 1/4th cup of rice flour. Then blend the mixture to make a fine paste. Last, add honey to it and mix.
- Apply the mixture over your face. Keep it for 15 minutes until it dries.
- Rinse the mask with warm water.
6. Green Tea
Green tea is a good agent to protect our skin, because it contains of antioxidant which will prevent our skin from free radical which could significantly cause damage to our skin, such as wrinkles and sagging. Green tea can be consumed or used as a masker.
Here are how to make a green tea mask at your home:
- Take a tea bag of green tea and put it in a bowl
- Give a few drops of water, to make it moist
- Gently scrub it to your face for 5-10 min
7. Banana Mask
Banana, “Minions” most favorite fruit are also a good choice for masker. It contains vitamin C which is good to improve collagen production, to hydrate your skin, and other plenty benefits. There are lots of banana mask DIY homemade recipe.
Here are the steps on how to make banana mask for sagging and wrinkles face skin problem:
Take a ripe banana, and peel it off
- Mashed it in a bowl using spoon, until it’s totally smooth
- Add lemon water and a plain yoghurt, mixed it well
- Apply it to your face for 25-30 minutes
8. Drink Mineral Water
Drink at least 8 glass of water every day. By drinking plenty of water, we will have a good skin and body, because water keeps our skin cells hydrated. Water helps us to get rid of toxins and manage the metabolism which happen in our body, so don’t forget to drink water frequently.
9. Rose Water
Rose water has tons of benefits which are good for our skin, so undoubtedly we can say that it’s a beauty potions, it’s even used by the world’s most legendary beauty queen, Cleopatra. Rose water helps to hydrates our skin, moisturize our skin, and tighten our skin yet still control excess oil in our face. When you are going to use a rose water, make sure that the rose water you’ll buy contains of 100% pure rose water, so there won’t be any chemicals in your skin.
10. Dandelion Tea
Dandelion flower is an herbs that’s great for skin, it helps to maintain acne prone skin. Dandelion contains of high- antioxidants and vitamin C. This 2 agents are the perfect combination to heal acne prone, scars or redness which follow after acne, and of course to reduce sagging skin.
Salt, which is include in spices group shockingly are also great for skincare, besides as a teeth and nail whitening. Salt can be used as a mask or as a toner. Both are work really well to keep our skin good and healthy.
The best way to reduce sagging skin with salts is by using it as a mask. Here ho you can make it yourself at home :
- Mix 2 teaspoons of salts and 4 teaspoons of honey. Mix it well until it forms a paste mask.
- Apply it onto your face and let it stands for 10-15 minutes
12. Almond Oil
As we know, almond oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which are great to regenerate old skin and tighten up our skin back to its beauty. Try to use it daily to moisturize your skin and it will tighten your skin a little by little.
13. Coconut Oil
Like the other natural remedies, coconut oil also contains of high – antioxidant, which is good to moisturize and reduce sagging skin. You can use it routinely as well as you don’t have allergies.
Other Ways ( 14-25)
Here are some other ways that you can try to prevent sagging skin :
- Exercise regularly. This will use up your muscles to provide strength. By exercising regularly, such as weightlifting, push-ups, or squats, you’re building your muscle, as well as improving overall tone to your body.
- Vitamin C and E. These vitamins provide you skin-healthy antioxidants that eliminate toxins from your skin and rebuilt connective tissues.
- Honey. It has natural hydrating, antioxidant and anti aging properties.
- Cucumber.This will help tighten loose skin as a natural skin toners. It also has a refreshing and rejuvenating effect on skin.
- Lemon. It can boost collagen production to restore skin elasticity. It also contains astringent properties that help tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles. You can also read Ways to Prevent Skin Darkening
- Blueberries mask. This will help brighten dull skin, although it will helps temporarily, it can reduce imperfections.
- Cranberries mask. It exfoliate dead skin cells. It helps your skin to become more supple and soft.
- Lose weight gradually. This is better than lose extreme weight, leaving your skin saggy all the way. Read also Ways to Prevent Excess Skin during Weight Loss
- Stop smoking. This will help you lighten up you skin, reducing collagen levels also levels of inflammatory proteins in your skin.
- Coffee mask. Caffeine in your coffee will draw out excess skin moisture, eliminating fat deposits, leaving your skin firm and soft.
- Witch Hazel. It contains astringent. It has the ability to tighten the skin pores and make your skin firm.
- Yoghurt mask. It will tighten saggy skin, lactic acid will shrinks pores.
Skin is the largest organ in human body and great care should be taken to prevent it from sagging. Skin should be taken care of in such a unique, different way for every case. During teenage ages, during adults ages, or even during pregnancy, there are few Tips for Skin Care During Pregnancy.It is essential that people recognize the importance of using natural remedies to chemicals which may further harm the skin. Patience is also important in achieving expected results. One should not expect to get the expected results immediately but with continued use of the natural remedies, the skin will tighten with time bringing the beautiful old looks back. Take a good care of your body, and the results shouldn’t disappoint you.