12 Simple Ways How To Treat Back Pain With Exercises
Back pain or also known as lumbago is a pain that occurs and is felt in the area around the lumbar bone, muscle tissue, between the disc, spinal cord and also the organs around the abdomen and pelvis. This waist is experienced by about 80% of adults around 30 to 50 years with varying intensity from mild to chronic start.
This waist pain will be felt when bending or standing causes of spinal pain that will usually heal with adequate rest. However, doctors also recommend that people with lumbago should also be active in moving the back and muscles associated with back pain so that the pain can quickly subside. Read more about How to Get Rid of Side Effects of Quitting Smoking
Some movements are very good to overcome the back pain but only a few types of exercise movements are appropriate to overcome the back pain and some of them how to treat back pain with exercise we will review the following.
- Partial Crunches
Partial crunches or a very good half situp to build strength at the waist and also the abdominal muscles that are so related that making partial crunches is one of the ideal sports to treat back pain. Read more about Side Effects of Consuming Aspartame
- Start the movement by lying down and knees bent and feet flat on the floor surface.
- Put both hands behind your head and lift your body like a half-tapering move.
- Keep your abdominal muscles tight and make sure your shoulders are lifted off the floor.
- Hold for 1 second then lower slowly to the starting position.
- Repeat this movement between 8 to 12 repetitions.
- Hamstring Stretch
The hamstring stretch is excellent for lightening the load at the back of the leg where some muscles support the lower back and also as a way of treating the ailing spine. Read more about Dangers of Not Washing Your Hands Before Eating
- Start the movement by lying on your back and one knee bent.
- Place a towel on the untouched foot section and gently pull the knee straight into a towel.
- Feel the muscles that stretch in the back area and hold this movement for 15 to 30 seconds.
Repeat on each leg part 2 to 4 times.
- Wall Sits
To overcome the causes of back pain and low-intensity waist, you can perform wall sits movement like sitting position on the sofa but done with the media wall. Read more about Risks of Sleeping with Dog
- Start the movement from standing with your back touching the wall 10 to 12 inches apart.
- Gently lower your body to form a sitting position with your back against the wall.
- Lower the body slowly until the knee is aligned.
- Hold this movement for 10 counts and return to its original position slowly. Do this movement as much as 8 to 12 times.
Performing a combination of stretching and strength movements routinely focused on the core of the stomach becomes the ideal sport to cure the symptoms of back pain and one of them is pilates. Pilates is an exercise that sometimes also uses media that is a reformer to increase flexibility and endurance as well as body strength and some more movement can be done without using tools.
To do this Pilates exercise would be better if done by experienced instructors so that lower back pain can be overcome well. Also, make sure to say your waist pain on the instructor so that the best pilates movements can be determined by the instructor. Read more about Risks of Eating Noodle with Rice
- Aerobic Exercise
Aerobic exercise which is also often called cardio is very good to strengthen the cardiovascular system thoroughly from the lungs start to the heart and blood vessels. Some good aerobic exercise is done to cure lumbago and how to heal nerve clamps such as walking, cycling, swimming and other exercises that can increase heart rate while keeping you moving.
For the beginning of aerobic exercise can be done with a short session which is then extended gradually to strengthen stamina. Back pain also sometimes requires special movements such as one swim. At the time of swimming, water will support the weight so that it can rest the waist. Read more about How to Reduce Gas in the Stomach
- Bridges Movement
Movement bridges or bridges also become a sport movement to cure back pain as well as strengthen the back supporting body parts such as buttocks, back thigh, hips and stomach. This movement will also directly strengthen the lower back very easily.
- Start the movement by lying on the floor and knees bent and heels touching the floor.
- Press the heel to the floor and flex the hips and buttocks until they form a straight line between the shoulders, hips and knees.
- Hold this position for 6 seconds and repeat 12 moves.
- Be sure not to bend your back and keep your stomach tight.
- Pelvic Tilts
Pelvic tilt exercise is specially designed to strengthen the stomach and also the back so it is very well done to overcome the back pain so it does not get worse and overcome the pinched muscle.
- Start the movement by lying on the floor and knees bent.
- Pull the abdomen and back movements to the right and left.
- Hold the movement for 10 seconds and be sure to breathe smoothly.
- Repeat this movement 12 times and do it regularly until back pain can be cured.
- Knee to Chest
Knee to the chest is the best movement that can be done to overcome various types of back pain. Knee to chest movement can also be done easily without using tools.
- Start the movement by lying on the floor and then knee both knees and make sure it is flat on the floor.
- Lift one leg to the chest while one leg remains on the floor.
- Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds and make sure the back position is also flat on the floor.
- Lower the knee slowly and repeat on the other legs 2 to 4 times for each leg.
- Bird Dog
Movement of bird sport is very well done regularly to overcome the back pain and stabilize the lower back as well as humpback back therapy.
- To perform this movement, place your hands on the knees and tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Lift and stretch one foot toward the back and maintain balance.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds and do the same movement on the other leg.
- For each repetition, try to increase the duration and make sure not to lift the foot higher than the waist.
A person who performs yoga movements on a regular basis has been shown to reduce back pain using a combination of stretching and balance movements. This yoga movement is very good to overcome muscle weakness and make tense muscles become more relaxed, reduce muscle stress and flex body. One way yoga for beginners you can do is a child pose. Read more about Ways to Fix Interrupted Sleep
- Start the movement by kneeling on the floor and knees bent at the back.
- Stretch with your hands extended to the front of the floor and face to the floor.
- Hold this movement for 30 to 60 seconds and repeat as many moves as possible.
- Reclining Pigeon Pose
Pigeon pose is a very good yoga movement to cure back pain as well as stretching which can be done easily without using tools. This movement is very well done to stretch the piriformis muscle which will usually tighten when the back pain occurs. Read more about How to Heal Your Skin after Sunburn
- Lie on the floor and lift the knee and hold one back of the thigh with both hands.
- Lift your left leg and place it on your right foot and hold it for a few moments.
12. Standing Hamstring Stretch
This exercise movement is very well done to overcome the pain and tension in the hamstring and also back pain effectively.
- Position the right foot on a flat surface parallel to the waist using chairs, stairs and other media.
- Gently point your body forward and avoid pushing too far away which can cause pain.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and release slowly and replace with the rest of the foot.
How to treat back pain with exercise is the best choice you can do compared to taking some kind of pain medication. Also, make sure to warm up every time you start the movement to prevent injury.