13 Reasons Why Using Essentials Oil Can Damaged Skin
There are so many advantages of essential oils for our lives. Essentials oil in used for erase pores, remove acne, rejuvenation skin, anti-aging, anti-bacterial used, for relaxation, refreshment and also inflammatory reduce for your skin. It takes a few months to know about the results for your skin. In addition, essentials oils fragrance and ingredients is affect to the usefulness of it. But, for the first, let us explain to you the type of essentials oils based on their ingredients. Lets scroll down more.
This essential oil helps heal skin irritations and can be used for all skin types. It can cleanse cuts and scrapes, and also calm down stressed skin.R
Geranium is a versatile oil that balances oil production, conditions skin and is great for all skin types. Geranium can be added to moisturizers to help with over and under production of oil. Read more https://medicpole.com/how-to-cure-boil-with-essential-oils
Basil is wonderful to soothe insect bites and is ideal for sensitive skin. Recipe to try: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil and apply directly to an insect bite or sting, and if you are feeling sore from an extra hard workout, add a few drops into a massage oil and massage tired muscles.
you are treating aging skin, have elasticity issues, or need to
regenerate skin cells, frankincense is your ideal oil. It can help with
pigmentation, as well as tone and tighten skin.
5. Ylang Ylang
Ylang ylang is great for treating oily or acne prone skin while still helping stimulate cell growth to fight the effects of aging.
Recipe to try: Add ylang ylang to almond oil for a moisturizing face oil for oily skin.
Acne and large pores can be difficult to treat, and lemongrass is highly effective for both conditions. Lemongrass can also be used as an astringent, skin toner, and is great at enhancing skin’s glow.
Recipe to try: Lemongrass for body lotion is great for skin and repel bugs naturally. Read also https://medicpole.com/ways-to-heal-sprained-and-swollen-wrist
Cypress oil can not only help repair capillary vein damage often found around the nose area, but it shrinks swollen blood vessels. This essential oil is also a good choice to use as an astringent.
Recipe to try: Add cypress to home-made deodorant for a naturally spicy aroma. Avoid using if pregnant.
8. Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
The uses for tea tree oil are countless. A few of them include its anti fungal and antibacterial properties. This means it’s a first choice for acne and oily skin. Tea tree oil can also treat minor cuts and scrapes.
Recipe to try: Make your own makeup remover wipes.
Juniper is a cleansing oil, when diluted (as is always necessary) and applied to wounds it can speed healing time and help prevent infections.
Recipe to try: Attack lumps and bumps with a DIY anti cellulite oil that uses juniper oil to clear waste from the body and increase circulation.
Chamomile can treat a variety of skin conditions which include: cracked, acne, eczema, inflammation, sensitive skin and rosacea.
Recipe to try: Relax in a home-made bubble bath that won’t irritate your skin
11. Clary sage
Various benefits to skin health can be observed when using clary sage. It not only can fight the signs of aging and reduce puffiness, but it also regulates production of oil for both dry and oily skin.
Recipe to try: Try a DIY dry deep conditioner to strengthen and repair hair
Neroli is a wonderful essential oil used to treat devitalized, mature, aging, and sensitive skin types. You can also use neroli as a skin toner to tighten aging skin. Read more https://medicpole.com/side-effects-of-nail-polish-remover-on-skin
Recipe to try: Make an Anti-stretchmarks oil with avocado oil and neroli . You may also like to know the usage of avocado oil.
Have you ventured into using essential oils on your skin?
Well, we have done explain to you the ingredients of essential oils completed by the advantages. Now, lets scroll more to know the side effect using essential oils. here we go.
- Leave you addicted – Using essentials oils, whether for useful reason or relaxation, it will leaves you addicted to used more and more. Addiction while using essentials oils is not good for you.
- You need relax more and more – while using essentials oils for aromatherapy, you would have feel like your not enough feeling relax by aromatherapy. Be careful with these.
- Irritation– Some of ingredients of essentials oil could make your skin itching, red, blistering, swollen and irritate. It is happen because of your sensitive skin or by the chemical content on those essentials oils. Before you bought a new essentials oils, make sure that you have done check the ingredients and also alcohol contents on it.
- Perfume on it damage your skin – It could be damage your skin because of the perfume content some alcohol to make the perfume on it last-longer. The fragrance on essentials oils have chemical content. The companies once ever said that, their product, essentials oil, not only sell the advantages but also sell the fragrance that made you feel relax and fresh while using it. There is a few products that have non-alcohol perfume on essentials oils but that is not last longer.
- Hallucinations – Some fragrance would make you feel this way. Even it’s heavy or not. This will make you lost your intentions, loss your focus, and the most dangerous is damage your nerve.
- Affect hormones– The more you used, the more this essentials oils affect to your prepubescent boys. Be careful while you used it.
- Burning your skin – How it could be ? IF you used before sun exposure your skin, with inflammable ingredient, and in sunny day, it will burning your skin too.
- Overdose – Overdose that we explain here is not overdose by drugs. It is overdose in using essentials oil. Whether you used it for aromatherapy, or to your body, it will have the same affect as drugs. Overdose while using essentials oils will be bad things to do.
We have done explain to you the side effect using essential oils for your skin. We hope this article will improve your knowledge. Let’s live a healthy life! Do not apply too much essentials oils on your skin!