21 Ways on How to Whiten Buttocks Naturally at Home – It’s Easy and Affordable!
Butt is a very private part of the body. Even though butt is a private part and not everyone will see it, skin condition around this area must also be considered. For women or men who already have a partner, the condition of butt skin should always be maintained. Usually, butt skin is darker with rougher texture, but having smooth and fair skin will be a special attraction for the partner.
How to whiten buttocks naturally at home? Here are some quick ways to naturally brighten butts:
- Calamansi Orange Mask
Calamansi orange contains high level of acid and vitamin C. It can be used as a butt masks. All you have to do is to crush the Calamansi Orange and turn it into jam. Apply to butt skin, and let it sit for 30 minutes. After that, rinse with cold water. You can do this treatment on a daily basis.
- Tomato Mask
Vitamin E and C contained in it can make our skin healthier. The enzyme contained in tomato will naturally whiten butt skin by fading any dark spots on it.
- All you have to do is to wash some tomatoes and then crush them to paste-like consistency.
- Apply this mask to the darker area of the butt, and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment every day.
Lemon is widely known as a natural skin whitener. Lemon contains super high collagen so it’s very good for the skin. Lemon is also beneficial to treat acne and dark skin around the butt area. The high acid contained is able to brighten dark skin. Here are some ways to use lemon as a natural skin brightener:
- Choose fresh lemons which skin did not wrinkle. Squeeze out the lemon juice and drink it every morning. This method will naturally brighten butt inside the body.
- Or, you can cut the lemon into two parts. Use the lemon to rub the darker area of the butt. After that, clean the area that has been rubbed with lemon, and apply moisturizer. Repeat the treatment regularly.
- Yogurt Mask
How to whiten buttocks naturally at home? Yogurt mask is believed to help naturally brighten the butt skin.
- You just have to find organic yogurt, and let it cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Stir the yogurt to smooth its texture.
- You can mix other natural elements into the yogurt such as strawberries or oranges.
- Apply the yogurt mask to butt area and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After the yogurt mask dried up, rinse with cold water.
- If necessary, you can rub the skin with special pumice for the skin.
- This treatment can remove dead skin cell which causes dark skin. Also find out about Useful Tips For Skin Care
- Oatmeal, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Castor Oil Mask
The mixture of oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and castor oil is also a very effective skin whitening agent. Apple cider vinegar contains natural chemical to smooth the skin. Castor oil is beneficial in whitening the skin. Oatmeal will work as dead skin cell remover. Here are the steps to make oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and castor oil mask:
- Take 6 spoonful of oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and 2 drops of castor oil. Mix all ingredients, and turn it into paste.
- Apply to butt skin and the darker area of the upper thighs.
- Leave for 20 minutes or wait until dry.
- Clean it with wet warm towel.
- Afterwards, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment twice a week.
- Papaya Mask
Papaya is used as skin moisturizer that can help brighten the skin. The papain content in papaya is believed to be able to improve skin texture and brighten the skin. All you have to do is to choose a ripe papaya, cut it into a few pieces, and crush it with a blender. Apply the papaya mask to the butt skin, while rubbing it simultaneously. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Milk and Dry Orange Peel Mask
The mixture of dried orange peel and milk powder can be used as a scrub to remove dead skin cell.
- Just take a few orange peels, clean it, and dry it under the sunlight.
- Wait for a few days for the orange peel to dry up and can be crushed by hand.
- Mix with milk powder.
- Then add a little bit of liquid milk and turn it into scrubs or mask.
- Rub it to the butt skin, and massage the skin for 15 minutes.
- This method will remove dead skin cell and exchange it with healthy skin cell. Repeat this treatment every two days.
- Vitamin E Mask
Nowadays, we can find so many form of vitamin E. Some are capsuled vitamin E. You can use the capsuled vitamin E as a mask. You just have to open the capsule, and extract the liquid inside it. Apply it to the butt skin and rub it for 15 minutes. After that, rinse with cold water to freshen it. For better result, this treatment can be repeated every once a week.
- White Turmeric, Yogurt, and Milk Mask
Nowadays you can easily find white turmeric powder in stores. Yogurt and milk are also very good for skin regeneration. Here’s how you make white turmeric, yogurt, and milk mask:
- Take a few tablespoon of white turmeric powder; mix it with yogurt and fresh milk evenly.
- Apply the mask to the butt skin and leave it for 20 minutes until it dries.
- Clean with cold water while rubbing it gently with special pumice for the skin.
- Repeat the treatment every once a week for best result.
- Milk Mask
Milk is widely used to whiten the upper body skin, but it turns out that milk can also whiten butt skin. You just have to rub the butt skin with fresh milk or milk paste made out of milk powder and rose water, and then massage gently for 20 minutes. This treatment is appropriately done before bath. After that you can take a bath to rinse the remaining milk and it’s aroma from the skin. Repeat this treatment twice a week.
- Aloe Vera Gel Mask
Aloe Vera gel is widely used to treat butt acne, but its natural enzymes are also helpful to purify, and naturally brighten butt skin. Just take some fresh Aloe Vera, then peel the skin and separate the gel. Put the gel in a container and crush it, and then add a little bit of essential oil. You can add lavender or rose oil. Apply to the butt skin while gently massaging it. Wait for 25 minutes. Clean with cold water then wipe with a soft towel. Repeat twice a week.
- Avoid Sitting for Too Long
One cause of darker butt skin is sitting for a long period of time. Friction between clothing and seating create marks on the skin. The butt skin originally is very soft, but because of various scars and friction, it gets darker. Therefore, when you’re working, sometimes you have to stand up or walk around. This is to also keep the blood circulation in the butt area healthy.
- Clean Regularly
Many people bathe regularly but sometimes they don’t pay attention to the cleanliness of the butt area. To keep the butt skin smooth and bright is to clean it regularly. You can rub the butt with body mask. The more often it is being cleaned; the dead skin cells will also go away.
- Avoid Frequent Use of Tight Clothes
Tight Pants or underclothes can cause butt skin to darken. Continuous friction for a long and frequent time between clothing and skin will cause scar. The skin loses its elasticity and disturbs blood circulation. Use cotton clothes instead to keep you skin soft and allow your butt skin to breathe.
- Apply Skin Moisturizer
Moisturizer for butt skin is very important. But make sure to test the skin beforehand to prevent skin irritation. Moisturizing creams are important as a way to effectively prevent skin dermatitis.
- Lemon and Glycerin Mask
Masks made from lemon and glycerin will be a natural ingredient to whiten butts. Glycerin is a chemical in liquid form, usually used as cosmetic mixture such as skin care products and toothpaste. Lemon juice and glycerin can reduce pimples and black marks as a result of sitting too long. It’s also safe for the skin. Here’s how to make lemon and glycerin mask:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of glycerin liquid with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir both ingredients until evenly mixed, and then apply to butt skin for 10 minutes.
- Clean with cold water and apply moisturizer. Repeat for every three days.
- Cucumber, Milk, and Lemon Juice Mask
This mask will not only naturally brighten the butt skin, but also smooth it. You just have to crush a few slice of cucumber and mix it with 2 tablespoons of fresh milk and lemon juice. Stir the entire ingredient evenly, and apply to the butt skin as mask. Leave for 10 minutes then wash it with cold water. Repeat the treatment every week.
- Honey and Almond Oil
To get rid of dark area of butt skin, you can also use mixture of honey and almond oil. Honey and almond oil contain vitamin E which is very good to treat uneven skin tones. It’s very easy, you just have to mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Apply to butt skin and leave for 10 minutes. After that, clean with water, and dry it with soft towel.
- Sugar and Powder Milk Scrub
Sugar and milk powder body scrub can remove dead skin cells on butt skin. You can mix sugar with milk powder as needed. Add lemon juice to make it into paste-like consistency. Apply to the butt skin and leave it for 15 minutes. After that, wash with cold water.
- Potato and Mustard Oil Mask
The mixture of potato and mustard oil will naturally brighten your butt skin, and heal infection spots commonly found on butt skin. You just have to take a few potatoes, wash, and grate them. Mix it with 1 tablespoon of mustard oil and stir. Apply to butt skin and clean it with cold water. This treatment can be done every other day.
- Chocolate Powder Mask
How to whiten buttocks naturally at home? Chocolate powder can naturally brighten, clean your butt skin, and remove cellulite. It’s so easy to make chocolate powder mask. Take a few tablespoons of powdered chocolate, and mix it with rose water. Stir the ingredients into a paste and apply the mask to the butt skin. For better result, repeat once a week.