17 Best Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite Above Knees #2 Works!
Cellulite is a curse in every woman’s life. Cellulite is a muscle fiber issue rather than a skin issue. Rather best ways to get rid of cellulite above knee than men, women are the main victim of Cellulite problems. Around 90% of women suffer from cellulite syndrome. Every woman afraid of cellulite occurrence as it is really difficult to remove total.
Cellulite may appear on thighs, knees, arms or on stomach and visible which makes unhappy, embarrassing. Cellulite stay under the skin and push up because of accumulated excess fat and make things ugly as noticeable. Women those who love short clothes they hate cellulite.
Best ways to control Cellulite issue is consuming healthy nutritious food, vegetables and fruits and obviously physical exercises on regular basis.
Cellulite on Knees
Cellulite on Knees is not common, as appears and affected other parts of body, like arms, thigh, abdomen, buttocks and legs. Appearance of cellulite is embarrassing, unpleasant as exposed to others. Women, those who love wearing clothes above knees are embarrassed by Cellulite on knees, surely for other parts of body too. Around 90% of women suffer from cellulite related health problem. So, avoid feeling embarrassed if you are one of them. Follow MedicPole’s all the natural ways to get rid of Cellulite on Knees.
What causes to Generate cellulite on Knees?
Lifestyles, dietary and genetic are the causes to blame Cellulite disorder. Out of these three reasons, actually two, depends on you, that you want to get rid of cellulite take precaution to prevent or not. 30% is because of genetic and 70% because of Lifestyle including dietary behind our Cellulite story. So, now you know what to do to deal with Cellulite affairs. Okay let’s see how cellulite forms or what are related to create cellulite in your body that you scare off.
Collagen fibers distribution in men and women are significantly different and that’s why, women are the main victim of cellulite rather than men. This explicit construction of skin causes to develop Cellulite under the skin.
Cellulite is a combination and collection of fat and Collagen Fibers that push up against the connective tissue underneath the skin and creates Cellulite, which exposes and make uncomfortable ugly look. Cellulite is women’s nightmare; men attacked by cellulite disorder in less percentage than women. So, here’s the best way to get rid of cellulite above knees.
Best ways to Get Rid of Cellulite on Knees
There are many ways or methods to get rid of cellulite from forearms, thighs, calves, abdomen and even knees, even though Cellulite is very rare on knees, MedicPole brings you some of the best natural ways those are harmless to follow.
- Lifting Legs Pressuring Knees
Lifting the legs will also give benefits in improving cellulite on the knees. To do this,
- Comfortably sit straight on a chair and leaning back. Lift your both legs together for 15 to 20 lifts.
- Keep your legs away from the ground as long as possible by putting the weight and pressure on your knees before releasing them.
This freehand exercise helps to tone up the knee muscles and all together makes the cellulite less visible as start reducing on regular performing.
Squat helps to increase your strength and makes skin more firm, solid. By doing squat regularly you reduce cellulite on your buttock, thighs, abdomen and knees. Squat works on
- Primary muscles: Gluteus maximus (glutes), quadriceps (quads) and on
- Secondary muscles (synergists/stabilizers): Erector spinae, transverse abdominus, gluteus medius/minimus (abductors), adductors, soleus, gastrocnemius, hamstrings.
Perform these exercises with cautions, as they may cause injuries that end up in sore knees. Avoid over-exercise and while you feel discomfort or soreness around the knee area, stop doing exercises and take rest.
Here’s best way to get rid of cellulite above knees:
- Perform 25 to 30 squats during each session on regular basis.
- Routine squat exercise improves your cellulite-affected skin area and the knee joints.
- Start movement from a standing position. Use weights either in the hand (dumbbells or kettlebells) or as a bar braced across the trapezius muscle or rear deltoid muscle in the upper back.
Simple exercises will give you a significant recovery from cellulite problems, avoid oily food and practice healthier diet to achieve maximum benefit. These exercises to get rid of cellulite above the knees also helps to get rid of other cellulite problems know as cottage cheese-like skin texture on the buttocks, thighs and hips.
- Daily Exercise
To reduce the accumulated fat and to build muscle follow your preferred exercise from these exercise everyday for 30 minutes. More muscle is less fat. These exercises minimize forming cellulite on knees.
- Stair climbing
- Running and
- Stair Climbing
Stair climbing plays a vital role to knee health by strengthening the muscles that support the knee joint and by reducing excess body weight. Remember that exercise can be painful than helpful for people with arthritis of the knee or hip so, not recommended for arthritis patents.
- Stair climbing or stepping works on the muscles that flex and extend the knee, ankle and hip. Improve the calves, quadriceps and hamstrings helps support and protect the knee during high-stress activities like playing basketball and soccer.
- Stair climbing can be an effective part of a weight-loss program, knee pain from osteoarthritis improves with losing weight.
Not recommend for the people with osteoarthritis of the knee, they can change with swimming or elliptical machines for cardio exercise instead of stair climbing or stair stepping.
- Cardiovascular Exercise
You can burn off excess fat and reduce appearance of cellulite by engaging in cardio exercise on a daily basis. Walking, sports, and bicycling are effective methods of reducing cellulite above knees. Engage in doing something fun and energetic every day, and follow weight loss and fat reduction work out as well.
6. Rope Jump
A very simple but great way to get rid of Cellulite above the knees is jumping rope.
- The faster you go, the better the effect.
- Do rope jump as often as possible Instead of jump very high.
7. Flat Lie Knee Bend
Here’s the best way to get rid of cellulite above knees:
- Lie down on your back, raise your torso and lean on your bent elbows.
- Interchange bending each leg, trying to reach the knee to the chin.
- Do frequent but not over pressure.
8. Bicycle to Get rid of Cellulite above Knees
To remove the fat from the knees and to rid of cellulite above knees without building thigh muscles, strictly follow the cycling skill of the exercise, which is basically different from the standard exercises:
- Sit straight and keep your body straight.
- Perform pedaling at an average rate.
- Keep biking steady, do not speed or slow down.
- Stay straight, do not lean forward.
- Try to feel your front thigh muscles as you pedal each time.
- Pedal for quite a long time, about an hour a day if possible.
- Leg Raise
Here’s the best way to get rid of cellulite above knees:
- Lie on your side with your top leg bent and put the foot in front of the knee of the bottom leg.
- Slowly raise and put down the lower leg.
- Then repeat few times.
- Turn to other side and do same starting with the other leg.
- Leg Extensions For Knee
The leg extension exercise is a resistance weight training exercise which targets the quadriceps muscle in the legs. A machine called “Leg Extension Machine” is used to perform this exercise. Most gym provides the machine in their facility.
The leg extension is an isolated exercise targeting one specific muscle group, the quadriceps; a single-joint exercise. This is not a total leg workout, such as the squat or deadlift. Leg Extension exercise consists of bending leg at the knee and extending the legs, then lowering them back to the original position. If you do not have the machine, you can use free weights as alternative.
11. Dumbbell and Chair
To perform leg extension exercise here you use a dumbbell and a chair.
- Sit on the front edge of the chair and grab the sides of the seat. Hold the dumbbell vertically between your feet so the top end of the dumbbell rests against the top of your feet.
- Lean back a little, but keep your back straight. Lift your feet so the dumbbell is not touching floor. Your lower legs should be at a 90 degree angle to the floor.
- Extend your legs by straighten up your knees until your legs are about parallel to the floor. Take a break before slowly lowering back to the starting position.
12. Alternative: Resistance Band Leg Extension
With the resistance band leg extension exercise, you can work one leg at a time. To do the exercise, attach the band to an anchor point behind the chair and attach the other end of the band around your ankle. If possible, use a band with an ankle cuff.
Perform the exercise in the same manner as the dumbbell extension, but work one leg at a time. Place the chair far enough away from the anchor so the band is tight and provides resistance.
13. Side Lunge to Get Rid of Cellulite Above Knees
This is a helpful lower body exercise that strengthens quads, glutes and hamstrings while also effective for both the inner and outer thighs and knees. A side-to-side motion rather than the traditional lunge motion of forward and back. This is a great exercise to tone your lower body, improve balance, and get leaner legs which works well reduce cellulite around knees.
14. Forward Lunges
Here’s the best way to get rid of cellulite above knees:
- Make a step forward, bending the knee to an angle of 90 degrees.
- Now you make a step with the other foot.
- Perform 15 lunges for each leg. If possible you can do more.
15. Walking to Reduce Cellulite
If you are frustrated being failed to get rid of cellulite totally then you can make it less visible by losing weight and toning up your muscles.
- Walk for at least 20 minutes, three times a week, for minimal benefits.
- Increase the frequency or duration of walking or use walking as part daily activity.
16. Single Leg Hamstring Bridge
Single Leg Hamstring Bridge is a great exercise that strengthens the hamstrings, glutes, core and lower back. Lunges and squats are known for strengthening the glutes and legs, people are with injured knees or with injuries are not recommended to perform till cure total.
At the time of performing this exercise, try to keep your hips lifted and steady from right to left. It is usual for one side to bend a bit, but with strength from hamstring, glute and especially core, still you can perform keeping your body steady. Keep your neck comfortable while performing this exercise. Follow the steps as,
- Lie on your back with bent knees hip distance apart, and feet flat on mat stacked under the knees. Extend one leg towards the ceiling.
- Bend glutes and lift your hips off the mat into a bridge. Lower and lift the hips for desired number of reps, then repeat on other side.
- Perform as many times as possible to you.
17. Anti Cellulite Massage Oil
After some period of any fat burning exercise you perform, massage your knee area with anti-cellulite oil. This will enhance the effect of fat burning around the knees and will speed up the cellulite removal process.
You can read too: Tips for Weight Loss for Thyroid Patient and How to Treat a Nosebleed at Home
How to Prevent Getting Cellulite above Knees
The good news is, there are ways, don’t be hopeless and don’t give up if your knees are affected by Cellulite. Choose any or few easy exercises, as your daily life activity to prevent from the ugly, embarrassing cellulite above your knees, even including cellulite on other parts of your body.
Fat loss and muscle growth are the two main reasons related with cellulite develop, reduce and prevention. More muscles means less cellulite because it tightens the area and makes look smoother skin, makes cellulite less visible. Besides performing exercise keep in consideration to prevent from cellulite development.
- Body fat under 20%.
- Increase water intake everyday.
- Green tea supplements.
- Flaxseed in Greek yogurt.
- Gotu kola supplement.
- Horse chestnut supplement.
- Multi vitamin.
- Probiotic supplement.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day.
Follow a healthy lifestyle, nutritious dietary combining with regular exercises and also stay mentally happy and confidant then you are on the track to avoid any kind of Cellulite disorders. 15 Best ways to Get Rid of Cellulite on Knees from MedicPole are natural remedies those may help you and your surrounding people as well. Good Luck