15 Best Ways to Get Rid of Hair at Bikini Line #1 Fast
You want to go swimming and find out the unwanted hairs peep out from your perfect two-pieces bikini? Well, it’s embarrassing and not-feminine look, right? Sadly to say, removing pubic hairs sometimes confusing.
Best Ways to Get Rid of Hair at Bikini Line
However, you do not have to worry, below provides 15 best ways to get rid of them at home and you will relax on the poolside chair with hairless, chick appearance.
Shaving is a favorite and old-style hair removing which still ranks as the first method to clean the pubic area.
All you need would be:
- Some drops of baby oil
- A clean and sharp razor with many blades. It would make the shaving more comfortable.
- Shaving gel or cream (your preference, but the best recommended is the transparent one. It allows you to see where your blade will be going).
- Tea tree oil (post-shave)
- The first thing to do is preparing your pubic area to shave by washing it with clean water.
- Dry the area with a sterile cloth.
- Apply baby oil and exfoliate the dead skin over intimate area
- Then, pat baby powder onto your bikini line to make sure the dryness.
- Apply shaving cream to the area you want to shave.
- Shave by following the direction of hair growth to prevent the irritation.
- Do it carefully and gently. Otherwise, you’ll get red bumps.
- Wash your pubic area with clean water.
- Pat dry and rub tea tree oil to avoid inflammation and irritation.
Indeed, this is the best ways to get rid of hair at bikini line.
For the first time, epilate the pubic area using epilator might be painful but, you will get used to it. Epilator is an electrical device to clean the hair by simultaneously grasping and pulling them at once. You can have it in many online and offline shop for beauty tools. You have to choose the epilator with less tweezer to ease the pain. The lesser, the better. All you have to prepare including:
- An epilator (there are many types and brands you can choose).
- A sterile and sharp razor
- Baby oil
- Baby powder
- Olive oil
- You have to make sure that your pubic hairs have 0.5 cm length. That’s why you need scissors to trim the hair before.
- To get rid of the dead skin, exfoliate the area by rubbing it gently with baby oil.
- Take a shower before epilating will make your pores relaxed and soften the hairs, makes the procedure easy to conduct.
- Dry the area and pat the baby powder to ensure the dryness.
- Epilate hair growth direction otherwise, it will result in the ingrown hairs.
- Once the epilating finishes, you can moisturize the area by using olive oil or tea tree oil.
- This method would last for about 2-3 weeks.
- Tweezing with Your Tweezer
Plucking your sensitive hair pubes by using tweezer is the cheapest option. You only need a tweezer and merely pull at the hair root. It requires time and painful as hell, but it is more convenient as you must have a pair of tweezer in the pocket.
- Before tweezing, make sure that:
- You only use a clean and rust-free tweezer.
- Wash the area using cold water after tweezing to ease the pain.
- Apply aloe gel to avoid irritation.
You may read: How to Treat Skin Abscess at Home
- Trimming Using Your Private Scissors
It’s about how you treat your sensitive region with a cost-effective tool. Trimming is the simple way to prevent the hairs on your pubes grows and pop out the bikini line. Follow this step to get the best result:
- Prepare a piece of used newspaper and place under the chair you will use to sit while trimming.
- Apart your knees to make it easy where the scissors will be going.
- It is better to put a mirror in front of you to ensure you will not accidentally cut yourself.
- Trim the hair with the assistance of a comb. This way prevents you from a cut.
- After finish trimming and get the best result, you can discard the newspaper and clean up the pubes with cold water.
- Dry with a soft and clean cloth.
Jump up to Best Way to Get Rid of Numbness in Hands
- Potato and Lentils
Other ways to get rid of hairs in bikini line is using potato and lentils. Acid contains in potato can bleach the hairs and lessen the visibility of them.
- Soak a tablespoon of lentils overnight.
- Ground the lentils and potato or blend them until it becomes a paste.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to thicken the paste.
- You can add some drops of lemon juice if you want.
- Mix the paste and apply to the pubic area you want to shave.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- As you rub the applied area with your finger, the hair will pull out.
- Rinse and dry the area.
- Lemon and Sugar
The mixture of lemon and sugar is a natural waxing prep to remove away the unwanted hair on your bikini line. The acidic liquid from the lemon will slow down your pubic hair growth. Just follow the steps to make this perfect mixture:
- Two to three tablespoons of sugar
- Four to five tablespoons of lemon juice
- Water (if needed, to set the sufficient thickness)
- A clean, soft cloth.
- Bring all the ingredient to boil over medium heat.
- Ensure the thickness is adequate to wax the pubes zone.
- In a room temperature let the mixture cool.
- Prepare your pubes zone before applying the sugar mixture (washing, exfoliating, and drying).
- Place a clean cloth over the bikini line section.
- Flatten the mixture by using your fingertip (1/4 inch thick)
- Pull out the hair quickly in its growth direction to avoid the breakage and follicle damage.
- Repeat the process until it finishes.
- Wash your pubes with clean water and apply the moisturizer.
Read also other tips on Natural Ways to Get Rid of Dry Hands
- Honey and Lemon
It is as effective as lemon and sugar-babe mixture, honey and lemon will help you to remove the unwanted hair in the bikini line.
- Prepare four tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of lemon.
- Mix them and apply to the area.
- Use it as a waxing to remove the pubic hair in your bikini line.
- Besan Application
The application of besan or gram flour indeed takes more time to remove the pubic hair, but it is a free-side effect method and simple.
- A cup of gram flour.
- One teaspoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of water.
- Mix them and apply it every day to the zone until the hair removed.
- Aloe Vera Wax
This is the best ways to get rid of hair at bikini line!
- Mix aloe gel and honey in an adequate amount.
- Apply the mixture to your particular zone.
- Use the strip to wax the hair.
- Rinse the zone with cold water and apply the moisturizer to prevent the burn sensation.
Find out more beneficial home remedies on How to Treat Skin Fungus on Face
- Oatmeal and Honey
- Make a paste of oatmeal and honey in a bowl.
- Mix and apply to your bikini line.
- Voila, a homemade wax will clean and smooth your pubic area.
- Raw Papaya
By using fresh papaya, hair follicles will break down and it prevents the hair to re-grow. All you need are:
- One papaya.
- A half of turmeric powder.
- Mash papaya and add the turmeric powder.
- Apply the paste to your bikini line.
- Rub and massage the area gently.
- Rinse and dry the area.
- A yellow stain from turmeric left only lasts a day, so do not worry.
- Do it regularly. It will lighten the hair and slow down the growth.
It has properties to slowing down the hair growth. Just added two teaspoons of turmeric powder and two tablespoons of milk, then apply it to the pubic area. Rinse after 15 minutes.
You might want to read Ways to Get Rid of Shaky Hands
- Egg and Cornstarch
best ways to get rid of hair at bikini line:
- Crack one egg and add two teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Make a paste.
- Two tablespoons of sugar mixture.
- Apply to pubic area and use a strip to wax the hair off.
- Water and Baking Soda
You only need:
- A tablespoon of baking soda
- 200 ml water
- Mix the water and baking soda.
- Low heat the mixture.
- After getting the sufficient thickness, off the heat.
- Apply to your pubic area when the paste cold.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse in the morning and massage the area gently.
- Repeat it thrice a week for a couple of weeks.
- Sugar and Rosewater
The mixture of sugar and rosewater as a homemade wax will help you to remove the unwanted hair on your bikini line without cost much money. All you have to do is:
- Make a paste from two tsp of sugar and rosewater.
- Bring them to boil slowly.
- Let it chill.
- Apply to your pubic zone.
- Place a clean, soft muslin.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes
- Pull out the muslin.
Get your hairless bikini line is not so hard this day. You can try the tricks and tips in this article at home and find out what best for you.